First Visit to Southwest Michigan Dermatology in Portage, MI
Preparing for Your First Dermatology Appointment. Call for More Information.
First Time Visit
- Three days before the appointment you will receive a pre-registration email and text.
- Complete the pre-registration to shorten your check-in time upon arrival. This is not required but strongly recommended to shorten the check in process.
- We ask that you arrive 10 minutes before your appointment. Please let us know you are here by scanning the QR code in the parking lot or coming inside. You must be in the parking lot to use the QR Code.
- Please bring your insurance card, photo ID, list of current medications and any payment that may be due.
- As of July 1, 2022, our office will no longer accept cash as a payment option for medical appointments.
- We request that the patient attend the appointment alone unless assistance is required. Minors must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
- If you arrive past your appointment time you may be asked to reschedule. Please call the office to reschedule at 269-321-7546 or proceed to the front desk.
- To allow us to get someone in who needs an appointment we request 24 hours’ notice for cancellation/change of appointments. A cancellation fee may be assessed if less than 24 hours’ notice is given.
*In case of a life threatening emergency, immediately call 911.
**For any medical procedures, patients may respond to treatment differently, each patients results may vary.
***Information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. All content contained on or available through this site is for general information purposes only.
****By using this website and sending us your information, you are giving us permission to contact you by electronic and non-electronic means. We also track the conversions and collect user data to improve marketing.
*****If you are vision-impaired or have some other impairment covered by the Americans with Disabilities Act or a similar law, and you wish to discuss potential accommodations related to using this website, please contact us.