Video Visits – From the Comfort of Your Home!
Table of Contents:
We are happy to offer Video Visits in response to the COVID-19 pandemic. This allows you to convert an in-person visit into a video visit through your mobile devise. Our providers are committed to continuation of care and safety for our patients and staff. Video visits provide you with direct contact to our provider from the safety of your home.
– New Visits
– Established Visits
– Most Dermatology Concerns
– Spots of Concern
– Medication Checks
– Face-To-Face contact with a provider.
– Scheduled appointment times.
– Visits done from the comfort of your home.
– Video Visits are not covered by most insurance carriers.
– Video Visits can be done from:
– iPhone – Using FaceTime
– Android – Using Google Duo
– Schedule appointment times that are started by our medical assistants.
– One-on-One – Face-To-Face time with the provider to address your concerns.
– Find a well lit area private room for your visit.
– Limit distractions or other noises.
– If your area of concern is in a hard to see place (your back), a second person at your visit may be helpful.
Additional Services You May Like
▸IPL Laser Treatments
▸Laser Hair Removal
▸IPL (Intense Pulsed Light)
▸Pharos Excimer Laser
▸Superficial Radiation Therapy
▸MOHS Micrographic Surgery